- Is Guadeloupe worth visiting? Here’s what I think makes it special!
Here’s why I believe Guadeloupe is worth visiting and truly special, and not just another great destination for beach and fun in the Caribbean.
- The best things to do in Les Saintes, Guadeloupe’s jewel for nature lovers
Thinking about heading to Les Saintes in Guadeloupe? Here’s an exciting list of things to do on this gorgeous Caribbean archipelago!
- Scuba diving in Guadeloupe: Explore the archipelago’s underwater beauty
Learn from our experience scuba diving in Guadeloupe: the best sites, what marine life to look for, who we dived with and where we stayed at.
- A 10-day Guadeloupe itinerary crafted by and for nature lovers
In this 10-day Guadeloupe itinerary, we have carefully curated the best spots to help you make the most of your time in the stunning archipelago.
- The best time to visit Tasmania: Tips about the weather and seasons
I’ve visited Tasmania multiple times. Check out my insights into the best time to visit Tasmania based on my experience and research.
- Kayaking from Twin Bridges to Lowood on the Mid Brisbane River
We loved our little kayaking adventure on the Brisbane River between Twin Bridges and Lowood. Find out why and check out tips to plan yours!
- The 10 best wine regions in France to visit and why I love them
Here are the top wine regions in France to visit because they also make for an exciting destination to explore in addition to delicious wines to taste.
- 20+ pros and cons of living in Paris: Why it wasn’t for me
Get a better idea of what to expect in the French capital with this list of pros and cons of living in Paris. Will it be a good city for you?
- How and where to see wombats in Tasmania
Looking for cute wombats in Tasmania? Check out my list of places where to see wombats in Tasmania along with useful tips to plan your trip!
- One or two days on Bruny Island: the best things to do and tips
Discover things to do on Bruny Island: cruise, hike, wildlife, food and wine, and more. Is one day enough or should you stay longer?
- Discover the best places to spot koalas in Brisbane
Discover the best places to see koalas in Brisbane, from sanctuaries to the wild. Plus, get tips to increase your chances of spotting them!
- Preparing for Cradle Mountain Summit Walk: Things you want to know
The Cradle Mountain summit walk is no ordinary walk, and you don’t want to discover why during the hike. Check out my tips to prepare for it!
- Wine, food and history: An exciting day trip from Paris to Burgundy
Plan your day trip from Burgundy to Paris with tips on visiting charming towns and enjoying renowned wine and cuisine. Get inspired now!
- Beautiful day trips from Dijon, from medieval towns to vineyards
Discover the best day trips from Dijon in Burgundy including visits to world-famous wine regions, stunning medieval towns and UNESCO-listed sites.
- Tasmania’s most visited places: Which ones are worth your time?
Should you go to all the most visited places in Tasmania? Not necessarily. Check out the ones I loved and those I recommend skipping!
- Discover the beauty of Freycinet National Park: Tips to plan the best trip
Planning a trip to Freycinet National Park? Learn our tips for exploring the park’s natural beauty with itineraries for hikers and non-hikers.
- Seven reasons why Bruny Island is worth visiting
Discover why Bruny Island is worth visiting! We loved it so much. Get tips to plan your itinerary and make the most of your trip.
- Tips for a memorable day trip from Paris to the historic city of Dijon
Explore the best of France with a Paris to Dijon day trip. Our tips make it easy to plan and enjoy a new facet of the country in just one day.
- Close encounters with penguins in Tasmania: where and when to go
Season matters and not all penguin viewing spots offer the same experience. Follow these tips to see wild fairy penguins in Tasmania.
- 40 pros and cons of living in Australia from an expat’s perspective
I love life Down Under. But over the years, I’ve also realised there are some cons of living in Australia to consider before moving here.
- Cradle Mountain: A special place for nature lovers and adventurers
Discover the magic of Cradle Mountain, Tasmania, and why it’s always worth a return visit. Find out what makes this national park so special!
- Tips to hike the Pyramid walk in Girraween National Park
Are you thinking of climbing The Pyramid in Girraween National Park? The steep climb is a rather special walk that will surprise most hikers.
- Uncovering the charm of Dijon: Why it should be on your itinerary
It’s hard to select the cities and regions for an itinerary around France. Visitors often wonder if Dijon is worth visiting. Here’s why we loved it!
- Wild penguins in Bicheno: when and where to spot them
Discover the best places to spot wild penguins in Bicheno. Plan well your wildlife experience to make unforgettable memories.
- Important things to know before starting the Mount Amos hike
Looking for an adventure? The Mount Amos hike offers breathtaking views and a thrilling challenge. Check out our tips to plan your trip!
- Dijon or Beaune: which one should you visit on your Burgundy trip?
Should you visit Dijon or Beaune? It’s worth visiting both, but this article will help you choose if you only have time for one.
- Where to eat in Lyon: tips to pick the best restaurants
Selecting the right restaurant in the world’s capital of gastronomy can be overwhelming. Here are some tips for choosing where to eat in Lyon!
- Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting?
Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting? It depends on what you’re looking for. Find out if you should add Surfers Paradise to your itinerary!
- Lyon vs Dijon: Which city should you visit during your trip to France?
Should you visit Lyon or Dijon? Both are well-known for gastronomy, wines and old building but they do not offer the same experience.
- Useful information to enjoy your St Malo to Dinan boat trip on the Rance River
Here’s an overview of what you’ll see on a St Malo to Dinan boat trip and a important few tips to help you organise your day.
- One day in Dijon: the best things to do when time is limited
Do you only have one day in Dijon? There are a lot of things to do in Dijon. Here are the best activities with durations to help you plan your day trip.
- Tips to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park
Here’s why it took me ten years to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park, plus some tips for planning your hike!
- Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips to plan your little adventure
Check out my Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips based on our experience to help you plan your little adventure (when to go, what to look for, difficulty…).
- Is Auxerre worth visiting? 5 reasons why you should stop there
Despite its proximity to the French capital, Auxerre isn’t a famous destination for tourism. Is Auxerre worth visiting? Absolutely! Find out why!
- Logan River: Kayaking from Albert River Park to Logan River Parklands
Our Albert River and Logan River kayaking trip exceeded our expectations. Our experience and tips will help you plan your trip.
- Useful tips to follow Dijon Owl Trail and visit the must-sees (map included)
Following the Dijon Owl Trail (Parcours de la Chouette) is the best option to see all the most interesting buildings in just a few hours.
- Tips for kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, a gem in Brisbane for bird lovers
If you’re thinking about kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, you’re right! Find out what to look for and useful tips to get the most out of your day!
- French Alps summer holidays: things to do in Serre-Poncon Lake region
Stunning mountains, fun water-based activities, wineries… You’ll find a lot of things to do near Serre-Poncon Lake for your French Alps summer holidays.
- Things to do in Dinan: one-day itinerary around the port and the old town
One day in Dinan will take you back in time. This itinerary includes the best things to do in Dinan in the old town centre and along the Rance River.