- Scuba diving in Poindimie with Tieti Diving: a paradise for gorgonian lovers
Are you considering scuba diving in Poindimie with Tieti Diving? Find out why it’s special and check out my tips to organise your trip.
- Scuba diving in New Caledonia: things to know to better plan your trip
Scuba diving in New Caledonia is not always easy to organise. Our experience and research can help you plan your trip to the world’s largest lagoon.
- Things to do in Hienghene: a gem in the North Province of New Caledonia
There are so many things to do in Hienghene that we keep coming back wishing we had more time! If you have time to go to the North Province of New Caledonia, you won’t regret visiting Hienghene.
- Hienghene: scuba diving with Babou Cote Ocean, a must-do?
Is scuba diving in Hienghene worth the long drive to the northeast coast of New Caledonia? Learn from our experience with tips on when to go and where to stay.
- One day in Townsville: things to do in the capital of North Queensland
What are the best things to do when you have one day in Townsville? Forget about the day trips, this article focuses on the city and nearby!
- Rainbow Beach horse riding: our beach ride experience
Horse riding in Rainbow Beach is quite expensive. Is it worth it? Find out more about our beach ride experience and what to expect.
- Rock wallabies on Magnetic Island: important things to know before you go
It was easy to find rock wallabies on Magnetic Island. They’re very cute, but I was disappointed with our encounter. Find out why to better plan your trip.
- The Forts Walk, Magnetic Island must-do hike: tips to find koalas and the best views
Magnetic Island Forts Walk is a must-see. The views are stunning and both times we spotted koalas. Check out my tips to find wild koalas and the best views!
- Things to do in Cairns on a rainy day: fun activity ideas for nature lovers
A rainy day in Cairns doesn’t mean it’s a boring day. There are so many things to do in Cairns when it rains that it can be as fun as a sunny day.
- Tips to hike Ship Stern Circuit and Lower Ballanjui Falls in Lamington National Park
Ship Stern Circuit and Lower Ballanjui Falls is a stunning long hike near Binna Burra (Lamington National Park). Check out my tips to plan your hike.
- Things to do near Bundaberg for nature lovers (no drinking involved!)
Bundaberg is famous for its rum and soft drinks. But there are many other things to do near Bundaberg that will please nature lovers.
- Five exciting ideas for a three-day road trip from Brisbane
If you’re looking for inspiration for a three-day road trip from Brisbane, check out our adventures exploring the coast and the hinterland.
- 10 ideas of day trips from Townsville for nature lovers with or without a car
If you’re willing to hop on a boat or drive, there are many exciting day trips from Townsville. Find out more about my favourite ones.
- The best day trips from Paris by train to discover another facet of France
Looking for the best day trips from Paris by train? These charming towns with castles, wines, cathedrals and seaside resorts are all good choices!
- 10 Mount Tamborine walks to explore splendid rainforest and waterfalls
Mount Tamborine walks are only one hour away from Brisbane. Rainforest walks, waterfalls, views, wildlife… Find out which ones are my favourite!
- Tips to explore the spectacular Dee Why to Curl Curl coastal walk (Sydney Northern Beaches)
The easy Dee Why to Curl Curl coastal walk in Sydney Northern Beaches offers spectacular ocean views. Check out my tips to plan your walk.
- The best things to do in Brittany: activities for nature, culture & food lovers
Looking for things to do in Brittany? On the coast and inland, you will find many activities in Brittany to please anyone.
- The most beautiful towns and prettiest villages in Brittany (France)
Here’s a selection of the most beautiful towns and prettiest villages in Brittany that should be on your list when you visit the western part of France.
- Tips for scuba diving Shelly Beach (Manly) in Cabbage Tree Reserve
Find out more about snorkelling or scuba diving Shelly Beach in Manly: the Cabbage Tree Reserve is protected and home to many marine species.
- 11 fun things to do in Manly (Sydney) for nature lovers
Whether you’re planning a day trip or a longer stay in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, you’ll find many fun things to do in Manly to keep you busy.
- Coffs Harbour: diving South Solitary Island
It takes about 30 minutes by boat from Coffs Harbour to go diving South Solitary Island. Is it worth it? Read more about our experience!
- Scuba diving The Steps (Sydney): superb sea dragons and seahorses
The Steps (Sydney) is a reputed shore dive to see weedy sea dragons and other small critters. Our experience can help you with your dive.
- Currumbin waterfalls: how to explore Cougal Cascades & Currumbin Rock Pool
Planning a visit to Currumbin waterfalls? Our experience will help you prepare your day out and know what to expect, whether you’re an adventurer or a family with young kids!
- 14 beautiful rock pools near Brisbane: refresh in natural swimming holes
We’re lucky to have quite a few rock pools near Brisbane to choose from: what a fun way to enjoy time out in nature on a hot summer day!
- Tips to walk to the beautiful Cedar Creek Waterfall (Samford)
Cedar Creek is lovely and easy to access. But if you want to see Cedar Creek Waterfall, don’t trust Google Maps: you’ll have to walk!
- 10 exciting weekend ideas to go scuba diving from Brisbane
Are you looking for a weekend away from Brisbane for scuba diving? Check out these 10 exciting destinations to plan your next trip!
- Tips to visit the beautiful Utopia Rock Pools in Mount Walsh National Park
We visited Utopia Rock Pools in Mount Walsh National Park at the end of our North Burnett road trip. Here are some tips to prepare for your visit!
- Walks in Auburn River National Park: Tips and how long they actually were
We did all the walks in Auburn River National Park, and we were surprised by the times and level of difficulty indicated on the signs.
- Hiking Cania Gorge National Park: 2 days, 35 km
We spent two days hiking Cania Gorge National Park and exploring as many tracks as possible. Read tips to plan your trip and choose the best hikes.
- North Burnett road trip itinerary: 3 days, 3 national parks
Looking for a road trip from Brisbane to do during a long weekend and you love hiking? You’ll love our North Burnett road trip itinerary.
- Tips to plan your trip to Great Keppel Island (Wop-pa)
Whether you’re planning a long stay or just a day trip to Great Keppel Island, this article will help you organise your holidays.
- The best things to do on Great Keppel Island (Wop-pa) for nature lovers
There are so many things to do on Great Keppel Island that it can be overwhelming if your time is limited. Here’s a selection of our favourite activities.
- Mount Walsh National Park: a fun summit hike and lovely drive off the beaten track
You’ll need the right conditions and timing to visit Mount Walsh National Park if you plan to hike Mount Walsh summit. Learn from our experience!
- Coombabah Lake Conservation Park: see wild kangaroos and koalas on the Gold Coast
We had a fantastic time exploring Coombabah Lake Conservation Park on the Gold Coast, with wild koalas and kangaroos!
- The 26 best places where to see wildlife in Australia
After living in Australia for 10+ years, I’ve made a list of the best places where to see wildlife in Australia. A trip to Australia isn’t complete without seeing wildlife!
- HMAS Tobruk dive from Hervey Bay: tips and what to expect
The HMAS Tobruk wreck is one of the most popular dives in Hervey Bay. Our experience will help you plan your HMAS Tobruk dive from Hervey Bay.
- Pages Pinnacle: test your limits on a beautiful razorback ridge
Tempted to hike Pages Pinnacle? Its razorback ridge makes it really special. If you’re wondering how hard it is, my experience will help.
- Tips to visit Somerset Lookout in D’Aguilar National Park
The Somerset Lookout in D’Aguilar National Park is stunning. You can access it by foot (13km return hike on the Somerset Trail) or by 4WD.
- Mount Blaine Summit Track: a short, rewarding adventure in Ipswich
If you’re looking for a short hike near Brisbane with a bit of a challenge, Mount Blaine Summit Track may be the perfect option for you. But only if you’re keen to scramble and don’t mind feeling off track.