- Useful information to enjoy your St Malo to Dinan boat trip on the Rance River
Here’s an overview of what you’ll see on a St Malo to Dinan boat trip and a important few tips to help you organise your day.
- One day in Dijon: the best things to do when time is limited
Do you only have one day in Dijon? There are a lot of things to do in Dijon. Here are the best activities with durations to help you plan your day trip.
- Tips to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park
Here’s why it took me ten years to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park, plus some tips for planning your hike!
- Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips to plan your little adventure
Check out my Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips based on our experience to help you plan your little adventure (when to go, what to look for, difficulty…).
- Is Auxerre worth visiting? 5 reasons why you should stop there
Despite its proximity to the French capital, Auxerre isn’t a famous destination for tourism. Is Auxerre worth visiting? Absolutely! Find out why!
- Logan River: Kayaking from Albert River Park to Logan River Parklands
Our Albert River and Logan River kayaking trip exceeded our expectations. Our experience and tips will help you plan your trip.
- Useful tips to follow Dijon Owl Trail and visit the must-sees (map included)
Following the Dijon Owl Trail (Parcours de la Chouette) is the best option to see all the most interesting buildings in just a few hours.
- Tips for kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, a gem in Brisbane for bird lovers
If you’re thinking about kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, you’re right! Find out what to look for and useful tips to get the most out of your day!
- French Alps summer holidays: things to do in Serre-Poncon Lake region
Stunning mountains, fun water-based activities, wineries… You’ll find a lot of things to do near Serre-Poncon Lake for your French Alps summer holidays.
- Things to do in Dinan: one-day itinerary around the port and the old town
One day in Dinan will take you back in time. This itinerary includes the best things to do in Dinan in the old town centre and along the Rance River.
- Tips to make the best of the Mary Cairncross Walk in the Glasshouse Mountains
The Mary Cairncross Walk is quite special, so here are a few tips to make the best out of it, including tips to see cute wild pademelons.
- Top 11 best islands near Brisbane: how to get there and what to see
These islands near Brisbane offer different types of experiences, so you’ll want to explore them all. Find out how to get there and what to expect.
- 5 amazing Queensland holiday destinations you haven’t visited yet
Do you think you’ve been everywhere in Queensland? Hopefully, you’ll find a few new Queensland holiday destinations to explore on this list!
- [Review] Why we chose Koulnoue Village for our accommodation in Hienghene
We stayed at Ka Waboana Lodge for our first trip but then chose Koulnoue Village for our second trip. Why? Was it worth it? Check out our review.
- Snorkelling near Brisbane: the best spots to see turtles
I’m always surprised by how many Brisbane residents ignore that it’s actually very easy to go snorkelling near Brisbane to see turtles.
- Is Yamba worth visiting? Why we always stop there
Nature lovers will find many things to do in Yamba, for a few hours or a few days. Find out why we often visit this charming town.
- Mount Beerburrum walk at sunset: How hard is it to reach the summit?
We loved doing the Mount Beerburrum walk at sunset. The views were fantastic. Find more information on how long it takes and how difficult it is!
- Snorkelling in Byron Bay: the best spots to see turtles
Byron Bay is a fantastic destination for scuba diving and snorkelling. So here’s an overview of great spots for snorkelling in Byron Bay to see turtles.
- Hidden gems in Australia: my favourite secret spots to avoid crowds
If you have time to go off the beaten path to find hidden gems in Australia, here’s a list to start with. You won’t find many people there!
- [Review] Betikure Park Lodge: why we chose this accommodation in Bourail
When you look for accommodation in Bourail, Betikure Park Lodge will for sure appear in your options to consider. Is it the right place for you?
- Why live in Brisbane: pros and cons after living there for 10 years
Why live in Brisbane? And is it a good city for you? Let me tell you about the Brisbane pros and cons from my point of view.
- Bluff Point walking track in Yeppoon: why it’s a must-do and tips for your walk
We decided to check out Bluff Point walking track with only 1hr in Yeppoon before sunset. Find out why it was a perfect choice.
- What to see on Minjerribah North Gorge Walk (Stradbroke Island)
The North Gorge Walk on Minjerribah is even better if you know what to look for. Check out my tips to spot marine life and wildlife!
- Signal Island: feel like a castaway and meet turtles near Noumea
There are a few islands near Noumea worth visiting, like Ilot Signal (Signal Island). We spent a few hours there so I’m sharing tips to help you organise your visit!
- [Review] Hotel Tieti in Poindimie (New Caledonia): is it worth it?
The Hotel Tieti in Poindimie is one of the most reputed hotels in New Caledonia. Were we happy with our choice and was it worth it? Here’s my review.
- Things to do in Poindimie, the capital of New Caledonia’s East Coast
Here’s an overview of why we keep going to Poindimie, and some tips to help you organise your visit (where to stay, how to get there and the best season to visit Poindimie).
- Accommodations in New Caledonia: things to know and where to stay
Finding the best accommodations in New Caledonia can challenging when organising your holidays. We learnt a few important things during our trips.
- Scuba diving in Poindimie with Tieti Diving: a paradise for gorgonian lovers
Are you considering scuba diving in Poindimie with Tieti Diving? Find out why it’s special and check out my tips to organise your trip.
- Scuba diving in New Caledonia: things to know to better plan your trip
Scuba diving in New Caledonia is not always easy to organise. Our experience and research can help you plan your trip to the world’s largest lagoon.
- Things to do in Hienghene: a gem in the North Province of New Caledonia
There are so many things to do in Hienghene that we keep coming back wishing we had more time! If you have time to go to the North Province of New Caledonia, you won’t regret visiting Hienghene.
- Hienghene: scuba diving with Babou Cote Ocean, a must-do?
Is scuba diving in Hienghene worth the long drive to the northeast coast of New Caledonia? Learn from our experience with tips on when to go and where to stay.
- One day in Townsville: things to do in the capital of North Queensland
What are the best things to do when you have one day in Townsville? Forget about the day trips, this article focuses on the city and nearby!
- Rainbow Beach horse riding: our beach ride experience
Horse riding in Rainbow Beach is quite expensive. Is it worth it? Find out more about our beach ride experience and what to expect.
- Rock wallabies on Magnetic Island: important things to know before you go
It was easy to find rock wallabies on Magnetic Island. They’re very cute, but I was disappointed with our encounter. Find out why to better plan your trip.
- The Forts Walk, Magnetic Island must-do hike: tips to find koalas and the best views
Magnetic Island Forts Walk is a must-see. The views are stunning and both times we spotted koalas. Check out my tips to find wild koalas and the best views!
- Things to do in Cairns on a rainy day: fun activity ideas for nature lovers
A rainy day in Cairns doesn’t mean it’s a boring day. There are so many things to do in Cairns when it rains that it can be as fun as a sunny day.
- Tips to hike Ship Stern Circuit and Lower Ballanjui Falls in Lamington National Park
Ship Stern Circuit and Lower Ballanjui Falls is a stunning long hike near Binna Burra (Lamington National Park). Check out my tips to plan your hike.
- Things to do near Bundaberg for nature lovers (no drinking involved!)
Bundaberg is famous for its rum and soft drinks. But there are many other things to do near Bundaberg that will please nature lovers.
- Five exciting ideas for a three-day road trip from Brisbane
If you’re looking for inspiration for a three-day road trip from Brisbane, check out our adventures exploring the coast and the hinterland.