- Wine, food and history: An exciting day trip from Paris to Burgundy
Plan your day trip from Burgundy to Paris with tips on visiting charming towns and enjoying renowned wine and cuisine. Get inspired now!
- Beautiful day trips from Dijon, from medieval towns to vineyards
Discover the best day trips from Dijon in Burgundy including visits to world-famous wine regions, stunning medieval towns and UNESCO-listed sites.
- Tasmania’s most visited places: Which ones are worth your time?
Should you go to all the most visited places in Tasmania? Not necessarily. Check out the ones I loved and those I recommend skipping!
- Discover the beauty of Freycinet National Park: Tips to plan the best trip
Planning a trip to Freycinet National Park? Learn our tips for exploring the park’s natural beauty with itineraries for hikers and non-hikers.
- Seven reasons why Bruny Island is worth visiting
Discover why Bruny Island is worth visiting! We loved it so much. Get tips to plan your itinerary and make the most of your trip.
- Tips for a memorable day trip from Paris to the historic city of Dijon
Explore the best of France with a Paris to Dijon day trip. Our tips make it easy to plan and enjoy a new facet of the country in just one day.
- Close encounters with penguins in Tasmania: where and when to go
Season matters and not all penguin viewing spots offer the same experience. Follow these tips to see wild fairy penguins in Tasmania.
- 40 pros and cons of living in Australia from an expat’s perspective
I love life Down Under. But over the years, I’ve also realised there are some cons of living in Australia to consider before moving here.
- Cradle Mountain: A special place for nature lovers and adventurers
Discover the magic of Cradle Mountain, Tasmania, and why it’s always worth a return visit. Find out what makes this national park so special!
- Tips to hike the Pyramid walk in Girraween National Park
Are you thinking of climbing The Pyramid in Girraween National Park? The steep climb is a rather special walk that will surprise most hikers.
- Uncovering the charm of Dijon: Why it should be on your itinerary
It’s hard to select the cities and regions for an itinerary around France. Visitors often wonder if Dijon is worth visiting. Here’s why we loved it!
- Wild penguins in Bicheno: when and where to spot them
Discover the best places to spot wild penguins in Bicheno. Plan well your wildlife experience to make unforgettable memories.
- Important things to know before starting the Mount Amos hike
Looking for an adventure? The Mount Amos hike offers breathtaking views and a thrilling challenge. Check out our tips to plan your trip!
- Dijon or Beaune: which one should you visit on your Burgundy trip?
Should you visit Dijon or Beaune? It’s worth visiting both, but this article will help you choose if you only have time for one.
- Where to eat in Lyon: tips to pick the best restaurants
Selecting the right restaurant in the world’s capital of gastronomy can be overwhelming. Here are some tips for choosing where to eat in Lyon!
- Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting?
Is Surfers Paradise worth visiting? It depends on what you’re looking for. Find out if you should add Surfers Paradise to your itinerary!
- Lyon vs Dijon: Which city should you visit during your trip to France?
Should you visit Lyon or Dijon? Both are well-known for gastronomy, wines and old building but they do not offer the same experience.
- Useful information to enjoy your St Malo to Dinan boat trip on the Rance River
Here’s an overview of what you’ll see on a St Malo to Dinan boat trip and a important few tips to help you organise your day.
- One day in Dijon: the best things to do when time is limited
Do you only have one day in Dijon? There are a lot of things to do in Dijon. Here are the best activities with durations to help you plan your day trip.
- Tips to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park
Here’s why it took me ten years to walk Caves Track in Lamington National Park, plus some tips for planning your hike!
- Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips to plan your little adventure
Check out my Boondall Wetlands kayaking tips based on our experience to help you plan your little adventure (when to go, what to look for, difficulty…).
- Is Auxerre worth visiting? 5 reasons why you should stop there
Despite its proximity to the French capital, Auxerre isn’t a famous destination for tourism. Is Auxerre worth visiting? Absolutely! Find out why!
- Logan River: Kayaking from Albert River Park to Logan River Parklands
Our Albert River and Logan River kayaking trip exceeded our expectations. Our experience and tips will help you plan your trip.
- Useful tips to follow Dijon Owl Trail and visit the must-sees (map included)
Following the Dijon Owl Trail (Parcours de la Chouette) is the best option to see all the most interesting buildings in just a few hours.
- Tips for kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, a gem in Brisbane for bird lovers
If you’re thinking about kayaking Enoggera Reservoir, you’re right! Find out what to look for and useful tips to get the most out of your day!
- French Alps summer holidays: things to do in Serre-Poncon Lake region
Stunning mountains, fun water-based activities, wineries… You’ll find a lot of things to do near Serre-Poncon Lake for your French Alps summer holidays.
- Things to do in Dinan: one-day itinerary around the port and the old town
One day in Dinan will take you back in time. This itinerary includes the best things to do in Dinan in the old town centre and along the Rance River.
- Tips to make the best of the Mary Cairncross Walk in the Glasshouse Mountains
The Mary Cairncross Walk is quite special, so here are a few tips to make the best out of it, including tips to see cute wild pademelons.
- Top 11 best islands near Brisbane: how to get there and what to see
These islands near Brisbane offer different types of experiences, so you’ll want to explore them all. Find out how to get there and what to expect.
- 5 amazing Queensland holiday destinations you haven’t visited yet
Do you think you’ve been everywhere in Queensland? Hopefully, you’ll find a few new Queensland holiday destinations to explore on this list!
- [Review] Why we chose Koulnoue Village for our accommodation in Hienghene
We stayed at Ka Waboana Lodge for our first trip but then chose Koulnoue Village for our second trip. Why? Was it worth it? Check out our review.
- Snorkelling near Brisbane: the best spots to see turtles
I’m always surprised by how many Brisbane residents ignore that it’s actually very easy to go snorkelling near Brisbane to see turtles.
- Is Yamba worth visiting? Why we always stop there
Nature lovers will find many things to do in Yamba, for a few hours or a few days. Find out why we often visit this charming town.
- Mount Beerburrum walk at sunset: How hard is it to reach the summit?
We loved doing the Mount Beerburrum walk at sunset. The views were fantastic. Find more information on how long it takes and how difficult it is!
- Snorkelling in Byron Bay: the best spots to see turtles
Byron Bay is a fantastic destination for scuba diving and snorkelling. So here’s an overview of great spots for snorkelling in Byron Bay to see turtles.
- Hidden gems in Australia: my favourite secret spots to avoid crowds
If you have time to go off the beaten path to find hidden gems in Australia, here’s a list to start with. You won’t find many people there!
- [Review] Betikure Park Lodge: why we chose this accommodation in Bourail
When you look for accommodation in Bourail, Betikure Park Lodge will for sure appear in your options to consider. Is it the right place for you?
- Why live in Brisbane: pros and cons after living there for 10 years
Why live in Brisbane? And is it a good city for you? Let me tell you about the Brisbane pros and cons from my point of view.
- Bluff Point walking track in Yeppoon: why it’s a must-do and tips for your walk
We decided to check out Bluff Point walking track with only 1hr in Yeppoon before sunset. Find out why it was a perfect choice.